OVERFLOW UPDATE - DECEMBER 2020
Please click here for the latest update on the OVERFLOW vision.
OVERFLOW UPDATE - AUGUST 2019
- SCC Chase is approaching it's one-year anniversary and we're seeing an average of over 30 people in attendance each week.
- Richard Magill has been hired as the new SCC Counselling Pastor and we expect him to begin work in September.
- Many of the changes recommended in the administrative audit are currently being implemented.
- The central hub building is almost complete; we expect to begin moving in on August 15!
OVERFLOW UPDATE - OCTOBER 2018
At our AGM earlier this year we set four goals for 2018 as part of the vision of OVERFLOW. Here's a quick update on all four goals:
- Launch a new SCC location in Chase: Spencer Coers is now serving as our Chase Campus Pastor and public worship services were launched on October 7 at the Chase Community Hall. Click here for more information about our newest SCC location!
- Select a counselling ministry pastor: We've retained Jason Kovacs in a consulting role to help us establish the structure and values of the counselling ministry, as well as to help us search for a counselling ministry pastor.
- Perform an audit of our central administrative systems: The administrative audit has been completed and we're working on a plan to implement some important changes.
- Begin work on the central hub building (rendering video below): Plans have been completed and contractors are bidding on the project. We're also hoping to sell a residential property to help fund the new building to completion.