How To Fulfill Your OVERFLOW pledge

Regardless of how you choose to give, please be sure to clearly indicate that your gift is designated for “OVERFLOW”.  Here’s how to do that:

Automatic Withdrawal (PAD)

Even if you already give regularly by this method, please complete another Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement Form and indicate the amount designated for OVERFLOW.

Cash or cheque

If you normally use giving envelopes pre-printed with your donor number, simply write “OVERFLOW” on the “Designated” line and the amount intended for the campaign.  If giving by cheque, also write “OVERFLOW” on the memo line of the cheque.

SASCU (Pay Bills Option)

Even if you already give regularly by this method, you’ll need to add “Shuswap Community Church” again as a second payee.  Your “account number” will be your donor/envelope number, which may be a 1, 2, or 3 digit number, immediately followed by the word, “overflow” (e.g. 326overflow).  You may continue to use your original “Shuswap Community Church” payee for giving to the SCC General Fund.


Visit and click “Donate Online”.  Select "OVERFLOW"  from the list of designated funds.